Emergency Communications Center Performance Metrics & Reporting Best Practices - Webinar #52585
March 28, 2019
Fee(s):This registration has a fee.
Today, emergency communications center (ECC) managers have to pull data from many different systems to compile metrics, and for all the manual effort, they often lack the timely and in-depth insight needed to make real operational improvements. How do you know your ECC is measuring and tracking the right metrics? And is there a better way to do it? In this session, we’ll share best practices on the ‘what, why and how’ of creating and measuring ECC key performance indicators (KPIs) and reveal results from a recent nationwide ECC performance metrics & reporting benchmarking survey.
By attending this educational webinar, participants will get:
- An introduction to the new APCO KPI Workgroup, its goals and progress.
- Summary and interpretation of results from a nationwide ECC performance metrics benchmarking survey of 911 centers.
- Best practices on how to significantly reduce the work involved in compiling and tracking performance metrics.
- An understanding of how their ECC can benefit from sharper operational insights by using innovative technology to break down silos and bring data together.
- Tips on what to look for in their next performance reporting solution.
Participants will also receive a complimentary copy of NICE’s Public Safety Performance Metrics & Reporting Benchmark Study Results Report which will enable them to benchmark how their agency compares to other 9-1-1 centers in the following key areas: frequency of and time spent compiling performance reports, biggest reporting challenges, and most important performance metrics.
Patrick Botz, Director of Engagement, NICE Public Safety
Keith Flewelling,MBA, ENP, Executive Director, Thurston 9-1-1 Communications, and APCO KPI Workgroup committee member