Getting 911 Emergency Response Right in Challenging Times - Webinar - #65153
September 20, 2022
Fee(s):This registration has a fee.
Description:Free for members | $59 for non-members
Worth 1 CDE
When an emergency call comes in, lives are on the line. Your telecommunicators have to get it right every time. But with turnover at an all-time high, and tenure at an all-time low, keeping telecommunicators engaged, well-coached, trained, confident and happy, so they can perform their best, is more challenging than ever. How can you improve retention and catch struggling telecommunicators before they slide down a slippery slope? Hear about the many innovative things one 911 center is doing to address these challenges. In this webinar, we’ll be joined by Kari Morrissey, Assistant Director for the Anoka County Emergency Communications Center.
Learn about Anoka’s experiences and best practices for:
- Identifying and coaching struggling telecommunicators and improving retention
- Building an effective Quality Assurance (QA) program using more targeted, CAD-driven QA
- Automating QA to get more reviews done in less time
- Humanizing management and oversight of the 911 center
- Improving services and providing more value to partner agencies
- Kari Morrissey, Assistant Director for the Anoka County Emergency Communications Center, Minnesota
- Joe Scaffidi, Regional Vice President of PSAP Performance Solutions for NICE Public Safety & Justice
- Patrick Botz, Director of Engagement for NICE Public Safety & Justice