Location Is Everything: How GIS Technology Transforms Next Generation 9-1-1 - Webinar #58559
November 12, 2020
Fee(s):This registration has a fee.
For 50 years, the 9-1-1 system has served the needs of the public in emergencies. Next Generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1) will create a faster, more flexible, resilient, and scalable system that will keep up with the communication technology used by the public.
Perhaps most notably: Pinpointing location.
But what does that look like?
APCO International is hosting an in-depth discussion with Hamilton NG911 and Digital Data Technologies that is designed to help emergency services better understand the capabilities and benefits that accompany this new GIS technology and NG 9-1-1 systems. Because every second counts, ensuring those seconds are as reliable as possible is vital.
Sponsored by Key talking points include:
- What is enhanced location for NG 9-1-1?
- Data validation for NG 9-1-1 deployment.
- Geospatial routing capabilities.
- Ryan Wineteer, Manager, Hamilton NG911, Inc.
- Dan Casey, Chief Business Development Officer, Digital Data Technologies, Inc.