Know Before It’s Voiced: Use Cases for Real-Time Situational Awareness - Webinar #56677
May 20, 2020
Fee(s):This registration has a fee.
Cost: Free for members | $59 for non-members
For decades public safety professionals have relied on radio as the foundation of their communications with first responders. With advances in technology, a wealth of signals is now available that fuel real-time situational awareness that provides a level of context that simply wasn’t available before.
Now you can quickly know what’s happening in the field before it’s voiced, which leads to:
- Increased first responder safety
- Faster response times
- More efficient use of limited resources
During this interactive webinar, we’ll walk you through common scenarios where this new shift in communications is happening and provide a live demonstration of the technology at work.
At the completion of this webinar, you’ll be equipped with:
- An understanding of how new signals can provide you with new levels of visibility
- Common use cases that leverage situational awareness
- Knowledge of how knowing before it’s voiced can drive real-world impact
Kevin Shah, Director of Product Management, Axon
Lieutenant Scott Colaianni, Office of Professional Standards & Training, Meridian Police Department