Is Your Quality Assurance Making a Difference? - Webinar #56239
March 26, 2020
Fee(s):This registration has a fee.
Like most 9-1-1 centers, your ECC has probably implemented a quality assurance/quality improvement (QA/QI) program. But is your QA/QI program as effective as it could be? And is it really making an impact on incident response? In the words of famed coach John Wooden, the key to success isn’t just what you do, but how you do it, and at the end of the day in the results you achieve.
If you’re still doing QA manually and without an aim on risky incidents or performance patterns, or only focusing on randomly evaluating EMD calls, you could be missing out on bigger opportunities for improvement. Join quality assurance experts as we share best practices to help you get the most from your QA/QI program.
Learn how to:
- Use targeted QA to monitor the calls that matter most, save time, and surface critical operational performance insights and systemic issues
- Expand QA to provide coverage for all areas including police and fire call and text-to-911 handling, and radio dispatch
- Leverage console screen, audio and text-to-911 recording together to understand what happened and why
- Use QA to help struggling telecommunicators, maximize training opportunities, and reduce frustration and turnover
- Drive digital transformation and automate QA to make the most of limited resources
- Optimize QA and incident lifecycle reporting to get to the heart of issues and know if the actions you’re taking are really working
Presenters: Mark Hunter, Training and Organizational Development Officer, Washington D.C. Office of Unified Communications
Patrick Botz, Director of Engagement, NICE Public Safety and co-author of ‘The High Performing PSAP’ guidebook
APCO respects individuals rights of privacy, and as such, has put into place various safe-guards to protect these as well as to fulfill privacy regulations. As a result, some of the online functions you are accustomed to accessing on behalf of your agency personnel may no be longer available. To gain access and/or establish permissions to these functions please contact the authorized signator of your agency or, if authorized, become one by clicking on the Manage Authorized Personnel
button from the My Organization
page to start the process.