Limited Staff and Increasing Calls for Service: Leveraging Affordable Technology to Address Staffing Challenges #67374
April 4, 2023
Fee(s):This registration has a fee.
Description:Join us to learn how to affordably manage call volume with limited staff using fully automated dispatch alerting. During this webinar, you’ll hear from Todd Tuttle, recent Assistant Fire Chief of Greensboro, NC on how implementing automated dispatch alerting improved the efficiency of Greensboro’s dispatch center.
Todd Tuttle is the recently-retired Assistant Chief from Greensboro Fire Department (NC), where he managed the department’s Planning Division. Tuttle was the department’s 911 liaison to Guilford Metro 911 (GM911), a consolidated city/county 911 center, where he built a strong working relationship to help meet a common goal of changing outcomes. During Chief Tuttle’s 18 years in the planning division, he worked with GM911 to implement technologies like mobile data terminals for fields units, allowing for AVL based unit recommend, auto enroute and auto arrive.
- Reduce call processing time by dispatching multiple events quicker
- Eliminate manual alerting from a third-party console
- Eliminate placing callers on hold to dispatch
- Reduce dispatchers’ multi-tasking stress
- Deliver clear, consistent dispatch information to first responders