The Telecommunicator’s Role as a SWAT Tactical Dispatcher Webinar
May 20, 2015
Fee(s):This registration has a fee.
There has been a lot of talk about Incident or Tactical Dispatching in our industry lately. So what’s it all about? In this webinar, we will explore some of the questions you may have, such as:
· What makes a tactical dispatcher different from a regular dispatcher?
· How can specialized training make a difference (and who should receive that training)?
· Does my agency even need tactical dispatchers?
· Does incident command really have anything to do with tactical dispatching or
Telecommunicators, or isn’t that just for field responders?
· What if we can’t afford the time or money to train our people?
The new European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that is effective on May 25, 2018 is compelling organizations across the globe to modify their data processing requirements. A key change is that individuals must provide consent to the collection of their personal information and they have expanded rights as individuals to control the use and storage of their personal data. APCO must, therefore, suspend the use of online tools that allow for group registration for classes and events. We recognize this may present an inconvenience for you, but on the advice of legal counsel we have little choice but to require that each individual register separately for all APCO classes and events going forward.