Writing Effective Policy for the Comm Center: The ABCs and 123s - Webinar #48221
March 15, 2018
Fee(s):This registration has a fee.
Free for members; $59 for non-members
This webinar will explore the following topics:
- The basics of policy and procedure
- The benefits of having articulated policies
- Distinctions between policy and procedure
- Ways to organize policy documents
- How and why a revision process is used
- Steps to follow in creating policies and a policy manual
- The importance of a legal review of proposed policies
This webinar is worth one CDE.
APCO respects individuals rights of privacy, and as such, has put into place various safe-guards to protect these as well as to fulfill privacy regulations. As a result, some of the online functions you are accustomed to accessing on behalf of your agency personnel may no be longer available. To gain access and/or establish permissions to these functions please contact the authorized signator of your agency or, if authorized, become one by clicking on the Manage Authorized Personnel
button from the My Organization
page to start the process.