9 Ways to Improve PSAP Staff Performance - Webinar #59120
January 28, 2021
Fee(s):This registration has a fee.
Description:As a new wave of COVID cases take hold, emergency communication centers are feeling the pressure. Centers that were already experiencing staffing shortages before the outbreak are now dealing with surging call volumes, with even fewer telecommunicators to handle the phones. Are you and your staff under growing pressure to do more with less? Join us for this training webinar as we share time-saving tips that will help your PSAP maintain high morale and operate smoothly during these challenging times.
Learn how to:
- Reduce turnover by identifying early signs of staff fatigue
- Expedite FOIA and DA requests (so you can spend more time on the floor supporting your staff)
- Uncover opportunities to recognize and reward staff
- Optimize scheduling even under the toughest resource constraints
- Cultivate a culture of transparency where employees can grow and learn from their mistakes
- Encourage friendly competition among your staff to bolster performance
- Reduce day-to-day stress (especially critical during challenging times)
Patrick Botz, Director of Engagement, NICE Public Safety