Career Planning: It's Not Just a Job - Webinar #48229
May 17, 2018
Fee(s):This registration has a fee.
Free for members; $59 for non-members
This webinar will explore the following topics:
- The basics of Policy and Procedure
- The benefits of having articulated policies
- Distinctions between policy and procedure
- Ways to organize policy documents
- How and why a revision process is used
- Steps to follow in creating policies and a policy manual
- The importance of a legal review of proposed policies
This webinar is worth one CDE.
The new European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that is effective on May 25, 2018 is compelling organizations across the globe to modify their data processing requirements. A key change is that individuals must provide consent to the collection of their personal information and they have expanded rights as individuals to control the use and storage of their personal data. APCO must, therefore, suspend the use of online tools that allow for group registration for classes and events. We recognize this may present an inconvenience for you, but on the advice of legal counsel we have little choice but to require that each individual register separately for all APCO classes and events going forward.