APCO Institute Registration Policy
Co-Host Course Policy
All dates and locations shown are tentative and are subject to change.
- Classes may be cancelled up to two weeks prior to the published date at the Institute's discretion.
- Classes may be cancelled in less than two weeks prior to the start date, or on the start date due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the Institute’s control.
- The decision to confirm or cancel a Co-Host class is made 3 weeks prior to the class start date and is dependent on the number of registrations received. Therefore, it is important that you register, and submit payment for, your student(s) as soon as you know they will be attending.
Pre requisites must be received at least 10 days prior to the start of the course. If not received the student will be enrolled in the next available class and a $50.00 transfer fee will be assessed.
APCO Attendance Policy
- Online registrations can be paid for with a Credit Card or Purchase Order (PO).
- Purchase Orders (PO) require a copy of the purchase order faxed or mailed to the APCO Institute at least 10 days prior to the class start date to guarantee your registration.
- To pay by check, contact APCO Institute at (386) 322-2500 or email@example.com.
APCO has a 90% rule (attendees must attend 90% of a course) for all courses. No attendee can miss more than 10% of the course time or assignments.
Your method of payment MUST accompany your registration. We accept credit cards, checks and purchase orders. If you plan on mailing a check or issuing a purchase order, your registration in the class will not be guaranteed until your check or purchase order is received. Payments received less than 10 days of the start date of the class will be subject to a late fee of $25. Please fax the PO to (386) 322-9766. Be sure to include the student(s) names on the PO or check. Once we receive your PO or check, your registration(s) will be finalized. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Institute at (386) 322-2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any registration received within ten (10) days of the class start date of the course is subject to a $25.00 late registration fee, and must be included with the tuition payment.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing. Any registration cancelled more than 21 days prior to the start of the scheduled course will receive a refund minus a $25.00 administrative fee. Cancellations less than 21 days before the class will receive a 50% tuition refund.
No Shows or Cancellations
No shows or cancellations the first day of class are not eligible for a refund, transfer, or substitution.
Transfers & Substitutions
- Only one (1) transfer or substitution is allowed
- Transfer fee: $50.00
- A late fee of $25 will apply if applicable
- This policy applies to all APCO Institute courses and seminars without exception.