Aug 31, 2021 -
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Worth 1 CDE | Free for APCO members
As fire chiefs and police chiefs look to the new decade, One Hundred Feet, a leading GIS data company based out of Palo Alto, California, will dive into emerging technologies that will drive decision making. We will try to bring some perspective to key questions that might be on your mind:
- What are the new things you should be on the lookout for?
- How is location data getting better?
- How do AI come into play when we talk about the first response?
Accurate location data is no longer good to have, it is a must-have for first responders and public safety departments. Arriving at the correct address not only helps save life of the caller but also helps keep our first responders safe and motivated. OHF's presentation is directed at 9-1-1, dispatch, and all first responders including fire department and law enforcement personnel, GIS analysts at public agencies, and other emergency services affiliates.
The focus of the topic is to highlight the current challenges and the future of location data as it pertains to public safety use cases. Specifically, the agenda includes:
- Sharing insights related to location data from the NIST Public Safety Tools survey
- Framing the challenges related to multi-dwelling addresses
- Provide an overview of One Hundred Feet's approach to addressing those challenges
Vibhu Singh (COO at One Hundred Feet)
Sponsored by One Hundred Feet